child psychiatrist for the Netherlands
Always dreamed of living in the center of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. The Netherlands are not only famous for the tulips and windmills, it is also known for the well-organized healthcare system and the modern psychiatry. In the specialized clinics is a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment
On behalf of one of our clients, a large psychiatric clinic in the South of the Netherlands close to the beaches with the most hours of sun in the Netherlands, we are seeking a fulltime Child-Psychiatrist (m/f)
- Allround child-psychiatrist with interest and experience in working with adolescents and children and with excellent communicational skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language.
- The title on your diploma should state general psychiatrist.
- The opportunity to work in a modern specialized psychiatry clinic.
- Salary up to €8760 Gross per month
- 36 hours working week when working fulltime
- 8% holiday money
- 30% income-tax deduction for 7 years
- Modern psychiatric care
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
- clinical and outpatient work
Vacancy number: V170925/1350