ophthalmologist for the Netherlands
Always dreamed of living in the center of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. The Netherlands are not only famous for the tulips and windmills, it is also known for the well organized healthcare system and the modern psychiatry. In the specialized clinics is a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment
On behalf of a private ophthalmology clinic (located in a hospital) in the southern part in the Netherlands, we are seeking a fulltime ophthalmologist m/f.
- Allround ophthalmologist who is able to perform cataract operations, consultations, laser treatments, eyelid surgery etc.
- Willing and able to follow a 17 week Dutch language training in the Netherlands.
- The opportunity to work in a modern and very specialized well known ophthalmology clinic in the Netherlands.
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
- Salary up to €11.162 Gross per month, for 45 hours per week.
- 30% tax deduction for a period of 7 years.
- Holiday money
- Study budget and 10 days to further educate yourself per year
Vacancy number: V190220/0902