vascular surgeon for Belgium
Always dreamed of living in the center of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. Belgium is not only famous for the chocolate, Tin Tin and the Belgian beers, it is also known for the well organized healthcare system and the modern hospitals. In the hospitals is a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment.
On behalf of one of our clients, an affiliated university hospital in Brussels, we are seeking a fulltime head of the department vascular surgery (m/v)
- Allround vascular surgeon, fluent in French and with excellent management skills.
- The opportunity to achieve an academic career.
- A pleasant and professional working climate with academic setting.
- Possibility to do research and teach etc.
- Salary would be up to €200.000 gross per year; depending on experience and CV.
- Paid holidays
Vacancy number: V190220/0927